Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler


There’s a good reason makeup artists won’t put mascara on their clients until they bust out this bad boy: It has a long bed plate that actually curls lashes. (Other curlers simply bend them, which can damage fragile hairs.) And its curved angle gets every last stray. As Polito puts it, “Nothing gives a stronger curl than Shu.” - INSTYLE 



Ever since I started doing all of these, my first and only weapon to beauty was a curler. My first curler that I bought from a department store was by Revlon. I kept it for like years. Last year, June in exact, while I was in Powerplant Mall in Rockwell, I saw Shu Uemura Store and got totally hooked at this (but the gold one, since I already have the silver and it's very common). Sad part was, I went home with an empty hand. My partner told me to just let go and he insisted that I still have the Revlon. So, he won that time. 
After months of wanting it FINALLY! 
I saw a post from Stuffinstyle seeling them. 
The regular Silver, Gold and the KL Eyelash Curler which is a Limited Edition. 
I was totally surprised about the prices, They are so affordable and guess what, I got them with a discount on multiply with the code PH_TWENTY (Thank you Multiply for being so generous!).
I only got this for only 600 PHP. Isn't that great?! Cheaper than the mall price. If you are wondering if it's authentic? It is!!! :)
When I got my hands on them? I was informed that they still have the gold one and that's what I really want. 
Well I guess I'll stick to this first. 

STORE/PLACE Bought. Stuffinstyle 
PRICE: 600 PHP 

THE PACKAGING: 
The box looks promising and so as the curler. 
I really don't know what's with this curler that I can feel its elegance, the feeling of being "oh! it's so famous" and you got it! This is a most over-hyped curler around the world. Sounds good. :)
But the only thing that bothers me here is that, it only comes with one silicone refill pad and you can't buy it alone. Sad huh!? So I guess, you have to take extra care of the pads. 

Actually, it looks very simple but this little one do it's job perfectly! 


So intrigued about that sticker on the right back side of the box. Hihi. 


Looks Stunning. Looks like innocent but works perfectly fine.
The shape of it really works around my eye area and i feel very comfy every time I use it.  
No pinching on my eyelids or anything. 


Has a deeper engraved brand name. 



BEFORE: 
My lashes are actually short (Thanks to Virginia Olsen, Review soon) 
My lashes before looks kinda curled already but yeah, not so.

AFTER: 
Look how this curler transformed my eyelashes into a more curled one.
I so love the result. It also gave me more confidence since I cannot go out of the house without curling and putting mascara on my eyelashes. 

Can you see how beautiful my lashes are? She did her job very well. It actually helps to create and firmly hold the curls longer. It doesn't give me that hurt feeling and it instantly curl them up.
I can really say that this Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is indeed the BEST! :)  


 xo, A. 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES