NEWS: Got an Invite from Iwhite Korea.



 I got an invite from Biocostech Company which is behind iWhite.
They sent me an email last January 14 but I wasn't able to open my email for almost 2 weeks because of my work which basically, doesn't require email sending so I don't need to open it everyday. Boo!!! 
But of course, I got to read the email content and it's from them asking me to send a blogger information and inviting me for a briefing on February with other Bloggers.

 My work place is just around the Business District of Ortigas,Pasig City and it just so happen that their office is just around Mandaluyong where I always pass by. I went half day that time so that I can make it to their 2 PM call time. I was there before 2 PM. After a few minutes, Gen of  GenzelKisses  arrived. We're the first batch to hear the briefing, plans and etc. 


Product to be reviewed. 
Thank you Ms. Kim for the invite and the food. 

After an hour or two, Me, Gen and Aya of Codenameaya went out to do some window makeup shopping. 
Saw makeups, products and shared our own insights about 'em. 

See how happy we are? :) Hihi.

A very simple loot bag. Wanna see what's inside? 

TADA!!! I was like "Andami naman". So generous! 
Take note, these babies are just for personal use. :))

Thank you iWhite Korea. 
Things happen for a reason, I am so proud and overwhelmed. Though I'm not that good in everything I say, post or whatsoever at least I was acknowledged and they gave me that trust. Again, THANK YOU!!!

BTW, watch out for our Giveaway! 
I am beyond excited! 

Thank you! 



 xo, A. 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES