My Pre-Valentine's Day Date.


Let me share what happened to my v-day. 
I actually slept the whole day cos I had my Pre-Vday already. 
When? Where? In Vigan, Ilocos Sur. Partner's so sweet. 

From Ilocos Norte, it took us 2 hours to reach Vigan which is in Ilocos Sur. Took a bus going to manila and they dropped us along Vigan City road. :) 


The famous Okoy.
Taste so yammmeh! 


Tried 3 Empanada store but the one in Vigan was really my favorite. :)

See how many people decided to have their mirienda here? 
It's quite cheaper here than any fast food chains around.

After that, we went straight to the famous, Calle Crisologo. I'm the happiest that time. 



See how many pasalubong's are there to choose from? Took me an hour to decide what to buy. :) 


Vigan at night. I was like, "Can I stay here for good?" HAHA. 

After hours, We ended our night in Vigan Plaza Resort.



Lemon Carrot Cake for Dinner. 
It was indeed a happy day! 

Thank you BM. 
I was surprised! Thank you!!! 




 xo, A. 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES