CURE Natural Aqua Gel (samples)









 Hello everyone! 

I'm back!!! Finally! I've been so busy with everything. Anyway, I got these month ago from Sample Room. Months before I read about this online and I saw this at The Beauty Bar in Lucky China Town Mall in Binondo and I was totally shocked when I saw that it is worth 1500, I think.  So let's talk about this amazing product. 


"A FACIAL IN A BOTTLE"




Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a skincare with activated hydrogen water made for removal of dead skin cells. - - CNAG Facebook 


THE SWATCH: 

If you know how the bottle or full size of this look like you'll know from there that it is clear. The bottle itself is also transparent a form to see how many product left in it.



The texture is smooth and has a cold feeling that will definitely relax your skin. And the smell is so good. 

Okay so let me elaborate this. Upon placing some on your face you must remember that you should be careful on massaging or scrubbing cos you don't want to end up looking like a tomato, right? 
So, the key is a soft hand. 


I have my own way of doing it. I don't use my palm or the lower part of my fingers instead, I use the upper part of my fingers for a better and more consistent way of massaging it. I just find it dry right after I do it. For a cleaner face, I wipe it off with a wet tissue or quickly wash my face so that no dead skin will be left on my face.


Effectivity wise, YES! It totally did its job but it dries up so quickly that I had a hard time scrubbing it (so I guess I should be fast). The scent of it really did justice to it's "after" dryness feel after. 


Pro's:

  • Effective
  • Worth the price
  • Smells good
  • Gives a cold feeling to the skin 
  • Not harmful to your delicate skin
Cons:
  • Dries up your skin after using
  • Pricey(worth the price)
  • In Japanese characters
  • (maybe they can translate it to english)

Even before I had these samples I was convinced of buying myself a bottle. But for now, since I am trying other product I might not for now. Also, I still recommend a full facial treatment. But if you are looking for a faster way of cleaning your face, this one is for you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES