Meet & Greet with Dermablend's Endorser Sam Milby



Hello Girls!!!
I really don't know how to start this. I am so excited!!!
Anyway, Sam Milby will be having his Meet & Greet at Cash & Carry this MAY 26, 2013 instead of May 19. Oh Gawd! Makes me feel more excited! HAHA. You could win a VIP seats and might get a chace to meet and greet up close and personal with Sam himself.

Here's how.

Starting 10:00AM to 7:00 PM there will be a fun selling activity at Cash & Carry Makati, you must buy at least 150.00 Pesos worth of Dermablend products (if I may suggest, try the papaya orange soap)  from May 6 to May 26. Keep your receipt because that'll be the proof of your purchase and might get the chance to be on the list of their first 100 VIP's. Easy huh!? ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO WAIT FOR MAY 26. Now, I couldn't get any happier. I've been waiting for this for months since I met the ladies behind Diana Stalder and Dermablend!!! :D Thank you for this opportunity, Dermablend! Love you, guys! 

See you all there! 

Love, 
Mrs. Milby ( I wish!!! HAHA) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES