Kiehl's ACAI Damage-Correcting Moisturizer




I got this from Sample Room as a sample of course.
I was a bit surprised that this is really just a sample tube. Gah! It's so big, enough for many usage.
Thanks SR! :)
Happy Customer here.
Let's get into details of this lovey tube.

THE PACKAGING:
Since it is a sample it's still nicely compressed in a plastic tube.
Color of it is also attractive plus the simple white text. 
So detailed huh?!





THE SWATCH:

The product looks so moisturizing. It's in off white color and has a super kaduper fresh lovely scent. 
I always put this on my face as a part of my skin routine. Though I have a normal o combination skin, I always want it moisturized. It gives a different soothing feeling on my skin. So fresh, so vibrant and I feel like I'm younger. :) 





I hope you can see it, it really gives my skin an extra oomph! Gorgeous look from this tube! I am a happy,satisfied jumping customer. :)
I am planning to get the full size but as of the moment. I still have this so maybe if I ran out of this I'll definitely get myself a full size. 

 xo, A. 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife





1 comment:

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES