JANUARY 2013 FAVORITES

Hello everyone! Since I started blogging for the public I told myself that I'll try my best to make a monthly post but yeah I know, I failed. So now that it's 2013, I give it a try. :)

Here are my January Favorite items. :) 




Well of course, my Planner. An apple Green Starbucks 2013 Planner that I got on the first week of January. :) 

This Shu Uemura that I got from Stuffinstyle 

The Sophia Eyelash Enhancer (Review Soon) 

I got this from our Blogger meet-up last year as an exchange gift. (No post yet) 

Mememe Beat Blues which I super love this as a highlighter on my face. :) 

Diana Stalder's Skin Revitalizer.
This always gives my skin an extra fresher look.

Forever 21's Stud Earring.
I got this pre-order from Seoul Catch

This Diana Stalder's SBF-Collagen Cream really works for me. Read my
review HERE

And the SNOE Poudre Loose Finishing Powder. Read my review HERE



 xo, A. 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES