WHIB: 10.18.12 : Charlie Wanton | FRANCO's Gig.

Franco's Day today! We have to wait for 11pm and we still have 5 hours to spend. Right after work, we've decided to just spend our free time by going to the grocery store. BUT First, we planned to try this Charlie Wanton located in Mandaluyong at the back of SM Hypermarket in front of JRU. :) We get to see this resto almost everyday  and its's time to give it a try. :) 


THE PLACE. 








 

A view from the outside. They have this  clear glass wherein you  can see how they cook your order from the outside.  Cool huh?!



The super old table's and chair. 



The cashier.



 Kinda reminds of Classic Savory. 





View from the outside. When we came in,  it's like were the first costumer but after  minutes, the room was filled with no one but hungry costumers. :) 


THE FOOD.


They served us with 2 free bowls of beef soup. I wondered why at first then when they served me my order , I was surprised. 


This is what I ordered.  There's no space for the soup. LOL. That's why they gave us  those bowl full of beef soup. 


It got 3 yummy siomai. They're the best. The beef taste like no other. 


My drink. I actually ordered, Sago't Gulaman but it's not available  so, they made me choose between, Almond and regular gulaman and so i ordered this. :) 


Look! Yummy ever! 


Who doesn't want some spiciness? They offer one of the most spicy and yummy Chili Garlic. :) 


I honestly forgot to take a photo of what BM ordered. Hungry people forget to take pictures sometimes. :)) 
But he odered Lechon Paksiw with rice. 
Food was great! I am a Beef Mami lover and therefore, the one they served to me was really DELISH.

Charlie's Wanton's Specialty are  PARES, BEEF MAMI and FRIED NOODLES. They also accept Short Order like Pancit and a lot more.


RATE: 5/5

Dinning with them was such an awesome experience. I will definitely going back for more.

RESTAURANT: Charlie's Wanton
ADDRESS: Mandaluyong City

OH... WE DECIDED NOT TO GO TO THE GIG BECAUSE WE BOTH STILL HAVE WORK THE FOLLOWING DAY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES