BLOGGED|REVIEW: Wet n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black/Noir

AT LAST!!!  After months of looking for a perfect  one I finally found it.
Asked my friends on FB which to buy and some recommended Maybelline's, some said MAC others said the Sephora.

Some said that this is the perfect dupe of MAC and No, in in something i can't remember. ROFL.
Anyhoo, it's the...
WET n'  WILD CREME EYELINER IN  BLACK/NOIR.

THE PACKAGING. 

I said it few times, I am a sucker when it comes to the packaging. And look! I love how it is packed. Very Fragile. 







It's half circular in shape. 


Comes with a small brush. 


SWATCHES.



New swatch. 



First swatch I  did earlier. ( 2 hours ago)  After washing the dishes, I was surprised that it 's still on my hand. 
I already used it few times but forgot to take pictures. I actually stayed the whole time not until I take it off with a remover. 

YES because...
  • Stays where you place it for hours
  • Waterproof
  • Tear proof
  • Semi sweat proof
  • Affordable ( I bought it for P180.00)
  • Lightweight
  • Very handy

NO because...
  • It smudges a bit.
  • A bit dry (maybe because it's an old stock or i don't know)
  • Dries up quickly
  • Can sometimes give fall outs

I really don't mind about my own NO comment because whatever those negative thoughts I've noticed won't stop me from using it and yes, will repurchase. :) 

 I hope this could help you girls out there... This is way cheaper than other brands but it can satisfy your standard when it comes to affordability and yes, quality. 

This ends my review for Wet n' Wild's Creme Eyeliner.


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  



 xo, A. ❤












No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES