The Balm Bahhama Mama Vs. Fanny Serrano Two-way Cake


Since I have a rounded-square-edgy face and my cheeks are so HUGE I need to do some contouring. like A LOT. lol.



 Bahama Mama Bronzer by The Balm VS. Fanny Serrano Two-way Cake in Rajah


I am a smacker when it comes to the packaging. Read my post HERE
And look! How cute these babies are. :) 


Can you see the difference? :) The Bahama Mama looks more deeper than the FS. 




Now onto the Swatches. 

With natural lighting. 

Can you tell which suits your skin? 
The Bahama Mama gives a deeper and more contoured look than the FS which has a more orangey color ( and it doesn't fit to my skin that much ) What I do is that I blend them to give my cheekbones a more depth making sure that they blend really well. 

With Flash 

With the longevity of each product. I must say that both are long wearing. The FS kinda last for 8 to 9 hours while the BM lasted for 6-7 hours. 


Now, which of these two is your bet/ suits you? :) 
Prices: Bahama Mama by The Balm, 775/895PHP 
Fanny Serrano Two-way Cake, 399.75 PHP 

         
 xo, A. 






2 comments:

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES