Super SALE Bazaar on the 13th-15th of July for the benefit of World Vision.



Saw this on Velvet Channel months ago. So i told BM about i and I got a YES! but my sched wont allow me. 




I missed this because of my hectic schedule at work. Oh well! That's still part of my responsibility and i guess having free time is a privilege and luxury. *wink wink* Pangpalakas loob lang ho. :))
So... 
GOD has been always been so nice to me and i know to all of us! :)
LOOK!!!! 
YEHEY! Been waiting for this for months just right after the first last March. 

Maybe i would like spend and splurge a bit because, it's not just for us shoppers and sellers, the World Vision will benefit too. :) Imagine how many children,families and their communities will get the chance to survive longer, respond to what things and other stuffs are provided for them. Since World Vision seek and promote public involvement I think partnering with other events and getting more involve with the public will somehow help our kababayan's to fight for poverty, injustice and for their  survival. So, let's help to spread this good news and who know's one day you'll meet someone who survived and been with them. :) 

xo, A. 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES