FOTD: 07.08.12



My friend requested a look for she's looking for a coral lippies and blush. 
And she requested for this look. 


I was hesitant to do this look but what more can i do? I think I should be happy and proud that someone's trusting me to do some "make-up inspired" looks.
I've been planning to raid the department store of SM Megamall to buy some new make-up products but since we are in a bit rush in our office I opt not to until it's weekend. So last Saturday, finally! I got the chance to but some coral blush and lipstick. (HAUL on my next blog).

So there! I did it. I told my friend that i'll buy the coral lipstick that'll suite me not the one that angelica's wearing kasi di ako kasing puti niya. :) HAHAHA. 

So there! :) 



Here are some swatches of my Coral "orangey" Lipsticks


*sorry for that, TYPO error" #fail

Products Used: 

Face: 

REMEMBER: CLEANSE. TONE. EXFOLIATE. MOISTURIZE. PROTECT. :)
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder
Angelift Perfect Concealer 01 Light Beige

Eyes:
F21 White Eyeliner


Cheeks:
Fanny Serrano Two-way Cake in Rajah
Bahama Mama Bronzer by The Balm
Nichido in Cool Rhum

Brows: 
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil

Lips: 
Clinique in Tender Heart 92
In 2 It in CL 29 droo



xo, A. 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES