Surreal | Experience | My Radio Guesting


 Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? The weather makes me feel so sleepy and lazy, agree? HAHA. Anyway, a week ago, I got an invite from a Radio DJ. At first, I was so shocked and I really can't believe it. Days have passed and I was feeling nervous but I had to accept and face the reality. WAW! HAHA. Anyway, let me tell you a little story about them. 




To make things short. They discuss basically anything and everything under their time. 


So, here are some of the celebrities that they work with and be with. Forgive me if wont be able to name the all. HAHA. 



The Soul Siren, Nina.


Rocksteddy. 

Ronnie Liang




Gloc 9.


Denise Laurel.


And of course My labidabs, Sam Milby. HAHA.


Ely Buendia of Erserheads.


Chito Miranda of Parokya ni Edgar. 

Those are just some. And as I write this all down, I really don't know how to say this but, I wanted to thank and grab this opportunity plus to share it with you, All. It's not happening yet but I really like to think that this will happen again in he near future. We are done with the meetings and planning and now, I think I'm ready to be heared ON AIR. 

Catch us on August 21, 2013. Wednesday 3:00pm-5:00pm only on www,bporadio.com 



And do not forget to follow them everywhere. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES