Super Sale Bazaar Finds.

Hello everyone!

A new kind of post starting today! Hoooray! I will be sharing my passion for wearing clothes except my obsession with makeup and stuffs. So, I went to the Super Sale Bazaar yesterday and planned to just buy a brush cleaner BUT the seller left it at their store. So, I went around and looked for a skirt. 


I also went to Mall of Asia for my dogs vaccines. It was raining then so I opted for a sorta-kinda high heeled-waterproof footwear and I ended up with this pair. 

My mom got this pair for me. It really fits my feet. 
Therefore, I have a happy feet. :) 

Should  continue to post post like this? I'm so shy and yeah. New to this! Bare with me!  LOL. 
See you on my next post! 
Ciao! 

 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES