Etude Playhouse Princess Academy




Hello everyone!

Hoooray! It's a new year! A new Etude Playhouse Princess Academy is on! This is the first time that I will be attending this event. And I'm glad that I'll be with my Blogger friends. Gah! I'm so excited! I know that this will be FUN! Anyway, it order to be in this event, you have to have a ticket or pass that you can get in all the Etude House stores nationwide(?). You can buy it for 500PHP alone get it free when you purchase 500PHP. So instead of buying the ticket alone, it would be best if you purchase products that will cost you the same. 


So, luckily I got one ticket last week. I went to Etude House(SM Megamall) and spent 40 mins. looking for products not above 500 pesos and ended up with these items. Funny thing was, it cost me exactly 500PHP. Good job! So, are you coming on these days? Btw, I'll be there on the 28th. I hope to see you there! 

 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES