Etude House's Drawing Eyebrow


Hello everyone!

My followers and personal friends had been asking me how I did my brows and basically you need a tool to make them look sisters, not twin. So, need I say more? This is my personal choice which means, I didn't based on reviews or tips. So, I went to Etude and look for something for my eyebrows and I got this. At first, I find it hard to use and apply since it's a stick type and I was just starting to use it then. 




THE PACKAGING: 

It's really easy to bring because it's tiny and slim. Fit's into my makeup kit. I just noticed that the caps easily break. This is my 5th stick and yes, it always break.  


This line offers 3 shades.
01 - Darkest
02 - Medium
03 - Light (almost gray) 


It's a 2 way end. The one has  brush and other, the product. 





 THE SWATCH: 

Lately, I'm aiming for a soft brows that will surely give me a more youthful look. So here, you can see 2 swatches the one is in a lighter stroke and other is in a harder stroke. 


You are in control of this, ladies. If you want a day look, I suggest you go for the lighter stroke and for night, you can switch to a darker one. 





On that note, I think I'll stay with a lighter one for a more youthful ans subtle look on the face. 

Pro's:
  • affordable 
  • long wearing/long lasting
  • doesn't smear
  • buildable
  • glides easily on the top of a foundation
Con's:
  • cap easily breaks
  • hard to apply on a bare face
  • hard to find(always out of stock)
If you are always on the go, I suggest you use this product. You can slide it in your handy bag or wallet(like I usually do). Etude House has a lot to offer even the smallest thing on their store really does their work well. 

 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES