M&Co. Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink


Hello everyone!

At first, I didn't know that M&Co. carries any cosmetics not until I saw a photo and realized that I already saw them in SM Megamall. Got to try almost all the shades on my hand and decided to get two(2). 

THE PACKAGING: 


Elegant looking box. It kinda surprised me that the packaging inside was way better than what's outside. 

And another surprise! It has a pocket cloth for a more classic and professional look. And here's a last surprise from M&Co.

The idea of this makes me wonder if the bullet is worth the concept. 



THE SWATCH:



Pro's:
  • Has a separate sleeve
  • Packaging is one of a kind
  • Long Lasting/Long Wearing
  • Has a clean smell
  • Lightweight 
  • Bullet is so rich and consistent 
  • Affordable
  • Comes out with a not less than 10 shades
Cons: 
  • Bulky 
  • Gold body fades after months
So far, I am enjoying it. I actually bought a new shade. Watch out for it. I think it's a dupe for MAC's Candy Yum Yum. I would probably get more cos I'm getting addicted to lipsticks at the moment. 

Place bought: SM MEGAMALL
Price: 190php



See you on my next post! 

 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES