BLOGGED|HAUL: NARS Drawstring Pouch Mini Set

Who doesn't love NARS? 
I am always on hunt for new products to feature on my blog and now, I am presenting to you NARS.



Credits to the owner. :) 


I got this Drawstring Pouch from a seller, Sarah in an online store in Facebook 
STORE/PLACE BOUGHT: ONLINE 
PRICE: Scroll down :))


Let me show you, the things I got inside of this drawstring pouch. 






The first time I saw them? LIKE WAW!!! :) 
Amazed, Mesmerized and i don't know I just feel so HAPPY. :) 


Pro Prime Eye Primer


 Illuminator in Organsm, It actually comes in Copacobana shade too.





 Bronzer in Laguna














Would you believe? I got it for only 350PHP? 
HAHAHA. I saw some of these selling $17 and $20.
That's a steaaallll!! :) 
LUCKY ME HUH!!! :) 



OR Buy it here: 
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Nars-Sephora-VIB-Exclusive-Gift-Set-Bronzing-Powder-Illuminator-Free-Moisturizer/89142031

So what do you think? :) 
Review on each SOON. :)


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG




23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! 350. :) Sorry but i bought it na eh. 1 lang yun. :)

      Delete
  2. 350? are uy seriousssssssssssssssssssssssssssss? waaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Seryoso to. 350. Nakita mo naman yung FB page na pinost ko. hehe :))

      Delete
  3. wow.. great buy talaga =) well i, loving my NARS lipstick in Joyous Red and blush in Deep Throat =)

    hugs dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PhP350?! Seriously!!
    When did you order them & when did they arrive?

    Yette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes. The day after. :) Binebenta lang siya online. akita ko, so binili ko. :)

      Delete
  5. LUCKY! :)

    can't wait for your review on the Illuminator. that shade is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will make soon. It is gorgeous. I've tried it already. :)

      Delete
  6. Lots of NARS products!!! Love them!!! You so lucky girl!<3 ^_^
    Btw, followed your blog already :) Hoping you'll follow mine too. :)

    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why don't you include the online kung saan mo to nbili?!? may pa edity2 kpa nang pic convo nyu. anu ba yan! kaloka ka girl! ang damot mo. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di ako madamot girl. 'di lang ako basta post ng post ng walang abiso sa binilan ko. Kung may magtatanong ng personal tska ko sasabihin. :)

      Delete
  8. You can ask nicely naman the blogger if where nabili sis :) And nakalagay naman yung name ng store sa conversation :) baka personal account gamit :) Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES