Wild Peach Cosmetics Palette

Hello everyone!

I have been a fan of palettes. And I saw this line of costumable palette from the US and it has been around for years. But since it's from there, it really hard to find it here. So, I need to look for other brand and I found this, Wild Peach Cosmetics.
It has been weeks ago since the last time I planned to buy a palette from them. And finally, I got mine from Lavish Studio at SM Megamll for 320php(280php online) after I saw a post from their page saying that their products will be available there. 


Then, after I got my palette. I ordered some Makeup Geek Single Eyeshadows and you may view it HERE just for this palette. LOL.


It comes with a stick-on magnets that at first, I thought that it is just a sticker and it wont stick on to the palette itself. Not until I place it on the backpan of the e/s.


What you will be needing. 
Palette
Magnetic Stickers
Scissors 
Single Eyeshadow/s






I'm really happy with the outcome. Well, I might fill this soon. 
I don't buy palettes that much because I don't really use the other shades in it. I will surely go with this kind for I can just choose my own shades  to stick. What do you think? Please let me know your thoughts about this. 

 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES