SNOE The Past, Present & The Future 3rd Semi-Annual Blogger Event


Last week my friend, Genzel asked me if I can come with her on Saturday and that's Nov. 17. She gave me the details and I filled it up right away. I was hesitant at first because of the dress code "futuristic fashion" i was like, WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? Lol.
But that didn't stopped me to back out. :) 
I gave in! :)

So, we will see. I am very excited and at the same time i will be able to meet my blogger buddy-to-be. 
See you on my Next post! :)


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG

5 comments:

  1. See you all there gorgeous ladies! :) excited to meet you all! :) btw folowed your blog...care to follow back dear? thanks!

    xoxo

    Jhelai

    http://makeupbyjhelai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES