PHIL-COSMETIC EXPO 2012

The long wait ended last August 31-Sept. 2, 2012
Held at the Megatrade Hall in SM Megamall.


I was lucky that I was sent home earlier than the usual. Instead of 3pm it was down to 12nn. :) *Happy right?*
And so I and my friend Celline of Product Arena planned to see each other. And so WE DID! She texted me that she might be late because of the traffic. Augh! Heck that ttrrrrraffic!!! 

Right after lunch I went straight to the expo to support and get and my items to Ms. Melanie of Makeupholics. :)


Here are some photos to share. :) 



Makeupholics Booth.





I have been around the metro for some bazaars and of course, upon meeting sellers they somehow remembers me. 

And so.. Ms... ??? AUGH! FAIL!  I honestly forgot her name. :(
We met twice already and I got a Pencil Eyeliner from NYX *from* Digital Traincase. :)

Digital Traincase encounter photos. 





I'm so happy that I was able to make it to the expo. :)
My day then was not so long but it was. 

Right after the expo and while waiting for Celline. I have decided to get my nails done at Nisce. :)





I also went to cubao because...*wink*

Sat @ Krispy Kreme and stayed for 3-2 hours or so and saw the students of La Salle and Ateneo who just had their UAAP that night. :) And oh! Ateneo won, fyi. :)

My dinner. LOL.






I ended my day with this last photo took with my cam. :)
Tiring but very productive day. 


 xo, A. ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES