Super Sale Bazaar Finds.

Hello everyone!

A new kind of post starting today! Hoooray! I will be sharing my passion for wearing clothes except my obsession with makeup and stuffs. So, I went to the Super Sale Bazaar yesterday and planned to just buy a brush cleaner BUT the seller left it at their store. So, I went around and looked for a skirt. 


I also went to Mall of Asia for my dogs vaccines. It was raining then so I opted for a sorta-kinda high heeled-waterproof footwear and I ended up with this pair. 

My mom got this pair for me. It really fits my feet. 
Therefore, I have a happy feet. :) 

Should  continue to post post like this? I'm so shy and yeah. New to this! Bare with me!  LOL. 
See you on my next post! 
Ciao! 

 xo, A. ❤

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES